Weekdays can be complicated, so we like to prep ahead and simplify whenever possible! Do you meal prep? Then this delicious recipe is for you! Breakfast, or just an energizing office snack, this matcha granola will keep you going!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon DōMatcha®
- 2/3 cup raw honey (can sub agave nectar)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the rolled oats, almonds, coconut, sesame seeds and DōMatcha® powder. Stir together the honey, sesame oil and cooking oil, and stir into the oat mixture to coat well.
2. Evenly spread granola mixture on a lightly oiled baking pan. Bake at 350°F
for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring halfway through.
3. Spread baked mixture on parchment paper to cool completely. Break into bite sized pieces and store tightly sealed for up to two weeks. Enjoy!